Wrist and Hand Pain Solutions
According to Grace Walker, PT, DPT, OTD, the risk of wrist and hand injury is high. The wrist and hand consists of small and complex joints. At Walker Physical Therapy & Pain Center, our therapists are experts in pain relief. We provide gentle, yet effective treatment in a fun and healing environment.
Walker’s Most Common Hand/Wrist Physical Therapy Programs
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
De Quervain’s Syndrome
Wrist and Hand Program Consists of:
- Flexibility and Strengthening to increase range of motion of the wrist and hand by use of a variety of exercises.
- Soft Tissue and Joint Mobilization to work out spasms, tightness and pain.
- Manual Therapy to reduce inflammation and improve range of motion and function.
- Kinesio Tape to facilitate the body’s natural healing process and provide stability and support to muscles.
- Self Management by educating patients in a home exercise program.
- ML830Laser for pain and inflammation.
Success Story: “I experienced etxreme pain in my wrist from playing the drums. I drum professionally so it was important that I get my wrist fixed. Walker Physical Therapy treated me and showed me the necessary exercises to relieve my pain within a matter of a couple of weeks. And I now have the knowledge to keep the pain away for good!” ~K. Jackson